Abstract submission is NOW OPEN! Read guidelines below and submit here.
|Fall, 2017||Early-bird registration opened|
|March 22, 2018||Abstract Deadline|
|March 31, 2018||Notification of Abstract acceptance|
|April 7, 2018||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|July 15, 2018||Late breaking Abstract deadline|
|August 1, 2018||Notification of Late breaking abstract acceptance|
|August 5-9, 2018||ISPP 2018|
Guidelines for Abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted online, and must be in English.
- The presenting/ corresponding author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the symposium. Poster presenters must be present and stand by their posters during their assigned poster sessions.
- The title may not exceed 150 characters including spaces. The abstract text and references may not be longer than 2500 characters including spaces.
- Tables, figures or other graphics may not be included.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
◦ poster presentation only
◦ oral or poster presentation
- Completion of the abstract template is required for submission. Download the template here.
- Sample abstract is available here.
- A selected number of abstracts will be chosen by the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) for optional oral presentation, but “Poster only” indicates that your abstract will not be considered for oral presentation.
- Please state your e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact email@example.com
- Corrections to an abstract already submitted will be considered on an extremely limited, case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your rationale and correction for consideration.
- Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of March 22, 2018, 23:59 h PST.
- The authors agree that accepted abstracts may be published on the ISPP 2018 website, as well as in the printed conference book.
The LOC will attempt to notify the corresponding author via email of acceptance of abstracts by March 31st, 2018. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation of posters will be included.
If you have any questions about abstracts, please email email@example.com
- Phylogeny, Taxonomy and Evolution
- Environment and Ecology
- Physiology, Metabolism and Sensory Transduction
- Bioenergetics, Natural and Artificial Photosynthesis
- Biotechnology and Synthetic Biology
A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merits and on their relation to the topics addressed in the scientific programme. We therefore encourage submissions on the main topics covered in the scientific programme (authors to indicate their ideal preference, but again the Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation of abstract submissions within the topics).
Late Breaking News
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of Late Breaking Abstracts for presentation at ISPP 2018 Meeting.
Late Breaking News abstracts, containing new information or important findings not (fully) available before the general abstract deadline, can be submitted until July 15th, 2018, 23:59 PST.
Please note that the late-breaking abstract deadline is not an extension of the general abstract submission deadline. Due to the time-sensitive nature of late breaking abstracts.
The LOC will attempt to notify the corresponding author via email of acceptance of abstracts by August 1, 2018. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included.